LSTME Busan is offering up to 20 positions as Student Assistant
- Student assistants help with the various tasks needed for the operation of the research institute as well as the performed research.
Duties include amongst others :
- - Perform experiments under the direct guidance of the assigned supervisor
- - Assisting in process modelling, simulation, diagnosis, prognosis, optimization, control and automation.
Other than classical tools, novel hybrid methods as well as data mining, Petri nets and artificial intelligence procedure belongs to the corresponding research activities.
- - Assist administrative tasks.
- - Assist in Laboratory routine tasks
- - Offer services in non-scheduled tasks
- - Assist in project applications
Required/wished qualifications include :
- - Currently enrolled in a bachelor, master or PhD program at a Korean University.
- - Good understanding of general experimental practices and information technology procedures.
- - Background in Engineering or natural sciences
- - Research experience is a plus
- - Good team worker
- - LSTME Busan is an international Research institute. Good verbal communications skills in English are a must.
Student assistants are offered monthly contracts for 40hours per month with an hourly salary of 12.500KRW
LSTME is an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered based on their qualifications, regardless of ethnicity, sex, disabilities, marital status etc.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV incl. transcripts and up to three recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org